View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 14:06   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Rules enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Pretty much, their game, their server - their rules.
Yeah. Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
There is no democracy on the internet or free speech on privately owned servers
We're not pleading for democracy. We're questioning the consistency and reason behind the multihunter descisions, trying to find reasons to them (perhaps a badly made EULA, perhaps inconsistency between the judgement of different multihunters), and attempting to discuss what can be done about it. Even if democracy is obviously a feeble option, I thought that the game is currently being run more or less with community feedback taken into account. I apologize if it's different, and the game administration team wishes the community to shut the **** up (or at least if they wish to sweep topics they don't like under the carpet), and I'll not post another critique again. I sure hope, though, that critique is welcome. What I ment with facism, is the Soviet-like tendency to "silence" the sources of critique, in order to allow only a selected group of people to "identify inconsistencies" and "flaws", resulting in an illusion of a happy happy world.

ps. after your edit; point regarding "stopping from posting" dealt with above; you although hinted that the population isn't allowed to point out inconsistencies and issue critique on them ("furthermore, it is up to her to enforce consistancy and identify inconsistancy within the mh department, not any of us"). in my opinion, if there is gross inconsistency and misconduct observed in the rules enforcement, it needs to be taken up. by your suggestion, i'll think through formulating a post summarizing the recent developments (and beyond) and coming up with some ideas on it on the suggestions forum.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 1 Jun 2007 at 14:27.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote