View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 00:35   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Dante, if i remember, describes himself as an anarcho-marxist or something similar.
Basically, yeah. Labels in politics are almost as bad as genres in music. I sometimes say "Communist" because it's the most convenient shorthand of what I'm talking about, but yeah it does mean you end up having a lot of stupid conversations about Stalin.

Without wishing to sound like a pomo wanker, I'm not really fond of these sort of "big" questions, they're needlessly abstract and totally divorced from real-world action / behaviour. People seem to think politics is some kind of emulator saved-state which you can load to show exactly what society should / will look like, rather than being about action in a given situation based on certain moral precepts. Or something.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote