Thread: Incest is best?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 21:06   #2
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Incest is best?

Paging horn to thread #193990

It's interesting they only met when they were 23. It's also interesting that the wife looks like she benefited from the breaking down of another taboo; she's clearly a man.

I think it's "genetically weird" if you like. I'm unsure if people should be forced not to have sex with their sisters and brothers though. I'd like to think it's a given (that they won't do so).
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote