View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 18:27   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] England vs Ecuador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Well we won.

Were you happy with that performance? England seem to pose very, very little threat attacking wise.

An own goal won England their first game.

The second game was goaless until the 83rd minute when Crouch scored by fouling. A midfielder scored your second.

Again you had to rely on your midfielders to scrape a draw against Sweden (admitidly the Joe Cole goal was impressive).

And then you have today's game *shakes head*

My greatest worry is that Holland get through to the next round. Holland vs England will be a clash so momenteously boring that i fear that if i watch it i'll actually will myself to die.