View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 05:21   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hurricane Katrina

Pay attention.

I didn't blame Katrina on Obama.

However, it wasn't Bush that screwed up either.

It was the Governor of the state of Louisiana (at the time a Democrat) and the Mayor of New Orleans (at the time a Democrat). It was the last 100 years (at least) of corrupt politics in the state of Louisiana and in the city of New Orleans which squandered the funds that they were given in the years before Katrina which were supposed to be used for reinforcing the levies. It was the same corrupt system in Louisiana which has squandered a lot of funds poured in there after Katrina.

I repeat, Louisiana is the most corrupt state in the United States and has been almost since the Louisiana Purchase.

My please more Obama was a response to MM's Palin in 2012 comment.

As far as the Tea Party goes, while I agree with many of their stances, I have the same problem with them that I have with the "intellectual" left. Too many emotional arguments and too little actual fact with logical argument.