View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 23:27   #8
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice
Re: Hurricane Katrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k View Post
Yeah let's hold Obama responsible for what local politicians in New Orleans did... before he was elected.

And actually it's printed in the "liberal" manifesto to waste as much money as possible without accountability. I carry a copy of it in my pocket wherever I go, being a liberal and all, so I know it by heart.

How's the tea party treating you dda? Fitting in?
Amen.

I do love the general bandwagon against Obama. Take something that he has nothing to do with, is actually a direct cause of a Republican office and spin it around to make it seem as if he's to blame. The issues with New Orleans are quite severe and were merely extenuated by Katrina, not created. The pathetic response by the then-current office along with organizations like FEMA are the root of the problem.

Or you could just blame it on the liberals. NObama! Let's have a woman be president who can't hardly articulate her stances and has more interest in her public figure than anything even resembling politics.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote