View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 11:45   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where can i find my GCSE Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You should keep all your important documents - birth certificate, national insurance card - in a single folder you wanker.
I'm not sure I'd put GCSE certificates in the category of "important documents". I threw mine away years ago but then again I'm capable of remembering a few grades. Perhaps if I had got as many hundreds of GCSEs that JJ got I'd have more problems.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote