View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 20:08   #159
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Why would anyone limit their options needlessly?

However, he's not lying, I did offer Firebird to work together and take out every other alliance so that NFI and Apprime could duke it out without any outside involvement.

He wasn't willing to take this option, though. I.e. we offered them the option to fight us 1 vs. 1 without either of us having any political options to go to if we were to lose said end fight.

They were not willing to fight us in such a manner, implicitly meaning if we were to fight it would have to be a political fight, as we could not trust them not to try and do the same. We simply did it better. That's not something I'm going to ever be ashamed of.
Of course they won't accept that fight - because everyone would turn on Apprime to prevent them being in a position to roid the shit out of everyone. In short, I think this is pretty much a non-offer. In terms of this thread, it's just a big red herring. Which is why in Ascendancy land, we pretty much knew you couldn't politically fail once it was clear ND weren't going to be hitting you. Even if Apprime and Ascendancy had succeeded, it is pretty clear that Ascendancy would have taken actions to curtail Apprime.

Which is precisely why we consider your actions in napping CT unnecessary and excessive in the circumstances, because this round was over. Instead of just nuking us yourselves which you were more than capable of, you chose to get extra forces you didn't need and stagnate the universe to a ridiculous level.