View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:14   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
How hard is it to grasp the concept that you cant do only things you like, otherwise you will end up ****ed up in the long run?

Its good to eat lard
to have unsafe sex
not having to wake up early to study/work
not to make exercises
to watch tv all day

But

Where do you get with this attitude?

geezzz
I imagine it leads to you being happy as opposed to some muppet who becomes a wage slave working 50 hours a week so he can get a bit more money to pay off his mortgage and pay for more crap he doesn't need. Way to live life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I play games because I enjoy them. I don't see why I should be any different guilty over spending time doing something else I enjoy, which is to say "not at all".
Couldn't have put it better, I'd rather waste times playing games than watching TV or sleeping.

[Edit: Also I'm at university full time, I pay for it myself (With government assistance) and I work about 20 hours - 30 hours a week, I still never ever plan to become someone who lives life not doing anything I want to do.]

Last edited by Hicks; 28 Apr 2005 at 13:21.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote