View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 17:36   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Ok then
lets do a little math:

I wake up 0735, and go to work. Then I come back home 17:00, eat, shower, and 18:30 the classes begin. 22:45 im back home, knackered and stuff, but i usually study/fiddle with gf until its bed time

Weekends i usually study/clean the house/ hang around with GF.

Meaning

If i want to play, ill have to either stop studying or stop having a girlfriend.

To sum up.

I have to give up things in order to play, leading to questioning if giving up stuff to play is really a good thing.

I hope ive made myself clear now
What a hard life you lead indeed.

As my parents dont give me any money, let me describe the average day in my life.

12pm wake up (Gosh youre thinking that is late)
1pm go to my lectures
4pm listen to the lectures you missed in the morning (youre fault you should have woken up earlier)
6pm go to the bookies, place some bets on horses, football and roulette
6:30pm watch hollyoaks
7pm cook
8pm-12 either studying or with my girlfriend, playing planetarion/poker or at a club
12-8am go to work
8am go to sleep
12pm wake up

Now This is my life, 4 days a week, and to be honest the only thing that relaxes me is gaming (lately I have been doing 3am-11am shifts) Now to be honest if I didnt play games, relax I would do bugger all but vegetate in front of the tv on the sofa.

Your life my friend is so hard, you work while at university (omg) and you play 5hrs of gaming a week (dont go overboard) And you study, wow youre my hero.

Im not complaining but to be honest, games have nothing to do with my life, its like tv, its there I watch it. Its not like I play them to fail my degree or not go to work, its relaxing and enjoyable.

The 3 days that I dont work, I sleep more, party more, spend time with my gf more, study more, game more.