View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 17:29   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

I understand what you mean Baron.

When I was at uni I just lived how I wanted to lived. The result, I ended up a bit overweight, very unhealthy, feeling guilty my life was so unsubstantial but I always told myself I'd buck up and become motivated the next week. Next week never came.

This went through to the end of my university life, and I ended up with a shit grade.

Now I'm training to be a teacher, and it's hard work. But when I do do things I enjoy (from just posting on here, to going out with my friends) I feel more like I've earnt it.
I enjoy my leisure time a lot more, as I don't feel guilty. I am content with my life, even though I'm completely knackered by the time I get home most days.

Sure, you can live how you want for a while. Chances are that life will come and kick you in the nuts sooner or later though, if you try to live a hedonistic (sorry for the general term there Jonny, but it's come to mean that now) lifestyle. Of course that doesn't apply to everyone - but for the most part, it's true.