View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:01   #16
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

Your life sounds incredibly dull and soul destroying, Morte.

I rarely feel guilty about wasting time playing games and even then its only because I know I'm stopping my other half from getting online to check her Eve account, post here or chat on Irc. I also don't feel guilty when I drink beer or coffee (both of which reduce my work efficiency greatly) or sit and read a book....or on a very rare occasion go out and enjoy the sunshine.......its rendered in the most convincing manner.

You're going to end up being one of those guys that starts work at 6:45 am comes home at 20:00 or so, find out that your GF is shagging the poolboy/milkman/postie/your sister, die of stress induced heart failure and realise at the end that you never managed to reach alpha centauri

A possible alternative is that you become one of the uber rich successful and happy guys who make up about 0.1% of the population