View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 15:34   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

I don't feel guilty at all. I manage to turn up for 95% of my lectures but never bother with the required reading and then pass my exams with the required marks by revising for 3 weeks in the year. I then work in the summer holidays to get extra cash. I am not exactly swamped. If I didn't play games I would probably just watch tv, or perhaps occasionally read but I still get through most of the books I want to. I'm not quite sure what you are doing that you have absoloutely no time left but I am certainly nowhere near that.

Even if I was I don't see why I would feel guilty for playing computer games, unless I perhaps had a family to support and got so addicted that I ended up not completing work needed for my job so got fired. Until then what I don't care what I do in my free time, be it playing sports, watching tv, reading or playing computer games. I enjoy them all and just because one is considered less acceptable by some people I'm not going to stop doing it.