View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 14:53   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
To the gaming comunity out there

How do you people deal with the time you spend playing games? do you people feel guilty or something?

There is this boring git at my work i was talking to the other day, and he said he was a game aficionado, until one day he played a little more than he should and got a bad grade at some mid term. And he was already feeling guilty for playing instead of studying/reading/learning useful shite. So he deleted his \games folder (which contained over 50 good games) and promised never to get any games again.

He is an IT guy who actually hates gaming, but he got the highest score on the delphi test the company applied, and has a pretty interesting culture level.

personally im currently playing only Warcraft III . I thought about playing WoW but that would obliterate my current way of live, where i jiggle a gf, my work, warcraft and university, which leaves me with absolutely no free time (just the work + uni automatically consumes 14 hours per day, only going to classes, not actually studying) And even though my time playing is very low comparing to most of you (like 5 hrs/week) its kind of crippling me from studying more and reading books and shite, but its just too damm pleasant... =(

how much do you people normally play?