Thread: Bounty Hunter
View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 20:20   #80
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bounty Hunter

ooc- OMG!! it just deleted EVERYTHING I JUsT WROTE!!! damnit!!-ooc

hears the sound of the tiger running at full speed and begins running towards a wall, he runs up the wall at about half way and pushes off landing just behind the rampaging animal and fires his shoulder cannon, the plasma rakes down the tire's shoulder and burns a hole in the floor, mc feel more than hears a train approaching so he fires off another quick shot which only takes off the animals back left foot and lower leg

i wonder why the cops havent come yet

the train pulls up and people begin to pour out, mc uncloaks and run to the back of the train where he smashes the windsheild and climbs in, the train shudders groans and begins moving and accelerates exetemely quickly, suddenly several noneccential systems loose power and shut down

it looks like i need a new power core

mc opens up a large panel on his chest pulls out a small rectangular box and looks at it

definately dead

quickly reassembles his mass driver and fpushes a small button on the core he puts the core in the gun, then fires it, the core fies out the train and bounces down the tunnel, and stops nearby the platform, the train turns a corner and mc opens the panel on his arm and pushes another button, then the core detonates with a 2 kiloton yield, causeing the tunnel behind the train to collapse makeing it impossible for flapjack to follow