View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 14:26   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Defense Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
It would partly solve it, close to more or less imo.

If i mod 1 call after you have modded 10, the tick-off solution would make sure that all my submitted info is ignored except for the single call i chose to mod.
Yeah but what if the other person had ticked exactly the same box? This is essentially the problem that there is, a lack of conflict resolution mechanisms.