View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:28   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance player limit

actually no mz he doesnt he says why he thinks it doesnt work he doesnt make it out to be fact, i think his point is flawed because with 50 man tags u can have more alliances making there way up to the top - it may be gradual but as the rounds continue weaker players will be filtered out and better players will be in the majority - which would make a 2 ally game into a 3 ally game and then down the line to 4 and 5 and 6 as ppl join and ppl improve.

Whereas with 100 man tags the top allys will just keep recruiting the best players out of the allainces up to 100 and the game will remaina 2 alliance game for a long time

Plus with only 50 man tags you can have more rivalry as there might be resentment for being kicked from a 50 man ally for not quit ebeing up to scratch and then new politics emerge and revenge is always fun to watch in a war based game

If you dont agree with this point of veiw would you please constructively explain why, i would like a proper response rather than just the usual flaming and trolling that happens on these boards
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote