View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:14   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance player limit

so... i have just read jesters magical post...

I actually understand what he is saying but it has no bearing in theory because it is veiwed from the perspective of people who have played nearly all there pa careers in top allies. For the rest of us (the ones who aim to fighting it out for 10th place this round) we are the lifeblood of pa, we may not dominate the top ranks, we may not be the best dc's or the greatest politicans but **** me we have fun and were the alliances that every new player to this game is sent to when they join iRC or looking on the forums.

The hilarious thing in particular that you beleive 100 man tags is a good thing for pa, im completely bemused how you come to this conclusion when all the top allies do is end up napping each other and valuewhoring for score.

As i think the majority of ppl in this game (and yes that prolly now doesnt include the top players as there are so far up there own asses they have entered a magical world of there own) understand it to be a warbased strategy game with alliance game play - one of the main tools of war is to attack and every round should be a fresh start and a level playing feild for all allainces to start from regardless of game skills or activity.

Now if you had 10 allainces at a full tag of 50 this would as i said before create larger options for variety every round would enable friends to play against each other, form different teams and actually have some fun with pa.

But this wont happen, we all know this - you big players have the pa team in your pocket and it seems your hellbent on making yourselves so far seperated from the majority that you will end up with a completely seperate game just for you guys

Maybe its time for the pa team to wake up and listen to the masses (the 800 players who arent in a top 5 ally) and for once disregard the elitist bullshit spouted by the minority!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote