View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 13:13   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round Report 5 august 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I haven't said perception cant get some things right but its usually a narrow window of correctness due to people generally having a narrow knowledgebase. You generally know your alliance and maybe the your fighting with or against and everything else is based on hearsay.

And lets be honest in the block rounds how many of the alliances really pulled their weight to a level that made them more deserving of being considered in the top group of alliances than the alliances. I would say theres many alliances who during these rounds have taken the decision to simply to try and kingmake one of the two real contendors and has hence rode teh coattails to gaining success while having worse rounds than many other alliances
I have no idea what you're responding to here but it certainly doesn't seem to have anything to do with my statement that, in fact, without ingame rankings pa would not just be a popularity contest, as you claimed. It would, in fact, be a wargame.

Quote:
People keep attacking me for stating that I'm trying to impose my way of playing onto others but going back would do that alot more as its will leave all alliances in one of 3 groups
  • The couple of elite contenders
  • The Alliances who decide to kingmake the elite alliances
  • The alliances who choose to fight their own battles but get no reconition of their acheivements and just get abused for being 'insignificant'
Actually there'd be far wider categories than that as pa history demonstrates when people are willing to put in the effort.

Quote:
Alliances shouldnt be in the position where they are pressured into kingmaking another alliances simply because its the only way to get the people in the community who basically make the decisions under such a system's attention
This is just madness and untrue. Xanadu r4 spring to mind.

Quote:
And having goals JBG isnt something for 'idiots'. Humans are a species driven by goals. Every part of our lives be it at work or play has an element of achieving goals about it. Even under your system the goal system exists, the only diffference is the score way has a tangle and clear goals for people to aim for where as your system its all about making people think you have acheived these goals even if you havent
Actually we're a species driven by evolution. And my point was that these were extra little goals ingame. The aim of the game is to win and to beat your opponents. I just dislike the way the ingame scoring system brings this about.