View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:11   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lets ask for advice on GD!

ok, so about 2 months ago (that long!) i was chatting to this girl in a club and we exchanged phone numbers. I cant remember that much cos i was on pills, but she seemed pretty fit at the time (otherwise i wouldnt have wasted my time of course) and texted her the next day and found out she lived in sheffield and im not about to travel down to a town ive never been before to meet some random bird i had 1 conversation with.

aaaanyway. today i think i phoned her by accident (keylock off etc), and got a 4 page text back saying she was single, how am i, and i should come down.

i mean... WHAT THE ****!?!!?!? Is that normal practice?

clearly though, im just too sexy for words and my influence on women is crippling and long lasting.

should i reply at all? and if so, say what?

bear in mind i dont particularly want to travel to sheffield still.

oh, and i think shes about 30 (or so my friends tell me, my eyes werent working properly at the time, but 30 can be good ).