View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 13:11   #138
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Congratulations Greenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
(given that there's a history of this being prohibited).
Then again, having planets whose sole intention is to lay low and donate resources in benefit of a given group of players (admitted, this isn't about donating resources to a planet in a supportive fashion, but to grant a similar benefit to an alliance, so it's in my opinion similar enough, albeit perhaps the scale is blown a "bit" further) isn't new either. So, given that there's a history of similar resource donation not being prohibited...

edit.
Before anyone turns their eyes on the "Keizari's plan to win a round without ever launching a fleet version round 17" I appeal to the 5 point plan regarding rules enforcement. The given accusedly bald man behind all the mess is obviously on the very top of the foodchain.

What comes to crashing fleets and such, now that's a whole different story and whether the case at hands involves such is fairly unknown to me. I do think Greenhills crashed some fleet about the time he went very inactive (as a lot of people did) following a certain incident.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 6 Jun 2007 at 13:18.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote