View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 10:59   #127
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Greenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Only out of galaxy/cluster/alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Agreement
(f) Support Accounts are accounts which are dedicated to undertaking specific
and repeated actions which result in an unfair benefit for a
planet/organisation, where an organisation is defined as an alliance or galaxy.
There is no mentioning of galaxy, cluster or alliance apart from the benefitting party. Taking this litterally (although it is silly) would mean that it regards any planet that ever did repeated actions for a tag (any alliance player) or galaxy (any player 'actively' involved in cross defending / donating).

Quote:
The wording UNFAIR benefit does not extend to theese.
How can you tell? Unfair is possibly the most ridicilous argument in PA for any feature, because of the need for interpretation as to what is actually unfair (and there basicly always being two sides who disagree in the fairness of some use of a feature). For example i could find it rather unfair that resources from my gal fund (which i helped getting there) are donated to some idiot in my gal who crashed his fleet. Or that a galaxy helps to donate a planet back up to its feet after i spent weeks killing it with the help of my alliance/friends. And in both cases others would probably say it was fair use of a feature to allow him to keep playing the game.

It basicly goes directly back to what the other thread about rules enforcement is about, breaching any "unfair" rule basicly depends on your diplomacy skills towards the MH. Arguably you do get warnings for breaching the rules, but the rule itself is so vague you never know if other things you do might be breaking it aswell. Unless ofcourse you ask permission from MH for every action you perform within the game.