View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 16:18   #35
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I think from an ascendancy point of view: This is your game.
Whereas WP hasn't won a round or anything, you are truely being too harsh saying they're shit. There have always been some good players there and a handfull of good BC'S/DC's as well.

Other than that - amongst some others I myself asked some of the current HC two rounds back why they didn't reform the alliance. The reasoning given back then was that it was too short before the start of the new round (we suggested it near the ned of the round) to rally the hordes and not all HC were up for it yet. Just to indicate you there were signals earlier. WP didn't sit in the dark, jerking off to potentially winning a round for ages and decided to up the tempo when this round started so they could finally get an orgasm.

As always, believe what you want to believe though...