View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 07:48   #28
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab

That's what he did. He blamed the rest of the community for being outright shit at PA. Or did I read that post wrong, chika?
I like you qebab. Mainly because it seems that you at least "thought" before you spoke, which is what most mommies teach us. Its not WP's fault that everyone either sucks or doesn't care. Its the community. I mainly posted this thread because 1. WP are pretty lame, and I do honestly and wholeheartedly believe that they came back because they thought they could finally get in a win. No matter what they say.

2. I would hate for this fact to go silent without being verbally addressed.

Hey, some of the community boob jobs don't agree with what I posted, but some little guy in the corner right now is saying "Yeah, that guy is right, WP are pussies."

To be frank, WP winning is a slap in the face to people who take this game in any way serious. Mainly due to the fact that under any other circumstance, they could not win. As they proved themselves. They resorted to a history of NAPS, and gal raids, and when they retired the alliance(not quit they did have a broad history) they retired because they could not win, and their best rounds were behind them.