View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 21:19   #23
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
That's what he did. He blamed the rest of the community for being outright shit at PA. Or did I read that post wrong, chika?
I'm not sure if this is actually true, sure most of the "leet" players have quit by now, but I think quite alot of existing players do know how to play PA, but very few (if any) can actually be bothered at this point to give what is/would be needed to spice things up a bit. It could either be caused by the boring game, or the fact that there isn't much hatred left in the universe.

Due to alliances constantly changing in terms of memberbase/command staff (and compared to earlier rounds those changes are alot bigger) there isn't a big love/hate relationship anymore. In earlier rounds there was simply a block vs block, sides were clear, players could pick a side (for many consecutive rounds) and spent their time trying to kill their hated enemy. These days there aren't really any sides left to pick, hence for quite a few players no reason to give that little bit extra effort. And with the fixed limits and XP and simple stats, all you really have to do is get the best roiders in your tag and sit the round out.