View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:46   #87
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who is winning the war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I was completely right aswell. When people finally tried to stop 1up, it was far too late, and they won, easily, like I said.
This round I think the move against EXilition happened at about the right time. Over the last week their plan to simply grow past WolfPack has been essentially stopped in its tracks. The question remains - how much longer will this have to carry on (from WolfPack et al's point of view) to prevent an EXilition victory?

In my opinion, it all looks very balanced at the moment. The interesting point will come in 2-3 weeks time, when each alliance starts thinking about its own position rather than the blocks/who they want to win the round. When that happens, the blocks will be forced to split up and each alliance will fight mainly for itself, or certainly within their own mini-blocks.

The case in point is the 'unholy coalition' between 1up and their allies, and the WP/HR/VGN triad. Differences in priorities will begin to emerge as each alliance battles for its own position. What will happen then? Only guesses can be made.

Either way, this round, along with Round 12, has been the most entertaining round for a very long time. The willingness of alliances such as NoS to engage in 'fluid politics' has to be saluted, and the success of this round is down to them.