View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:38   #84
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: Who is winning the war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
tbh search away, i dont think you will find much.. as we never were any competition to 1up, so we never had any grudge...
Anyway, just because we are with 1up, we have taken place in the worst witch hunt in PAs history..
Isnt that pro?
Just a little search gave me this link seems like ND are using anti 1up propoganda.... not very hostile...yeah sure also see my sig... have you ever seen a anti 1up thread or post even no so what you are on about with this witch hunt is just stupid if you flame someone be prepared for it thats all.
next time you post have a little bit more sense... someone who has a sig with their ex alliance is someone who is proud usually IF IT READ PROUD NOT TO BE 1up that would be a totaly different matter.
Tut tut tut this isn't a witch hunt its a personal vendetta silly
Surely someone with your power must understand this btw heres the link looks kinda anti 1up to me... if you care to disagree why does kj stick up for 1up telling the_fish to shut up about his remarks & propoganda about 1up.
Sounds like the_fish was trying to get others to block against 1up in this thread....

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...1&page=1&pp=50

Silly ND command... looks like anti propoanda now stop flaming alliances.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote