View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2014, 11:28   #145
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 55 stats - any takers?

1) I fail to see how the BW is useless. You have a trade-off between BW, which kills and has lower eta, or taras + scorp who have slower eta and are two ships, but which has a lot better efficiency. Shooting after ter bs and the two emp ships doesn't make a ship "useless". I don't disagree with making it DE class.

2) Don't have any problems with changing the targetting on the Bucc.

3) Having four Ter DE's is a concious decision, it's the "space bricks" choice of style-of-play, you pretty much have to only build one class of ships making you strong defensively, but weak offensively. I'll take another look at it, but I'm not unhappy with it as is.

4) I'll look into adding another ship to xan/ter.

Thank you for your valuable feedback