View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:05   #1
scotty1234

scotty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking new alliance

hey well i'll start by introducing myself. i am deathlord and i am starting this alliance because i am sick of the general attitude of other alliances in terms of the way entry requirements are so tough.

in this alliance ~~killaz~~ there are no entry requirements, the main goal of the alliance is to have fun which i and many others feel has been taken out of the game. nobody expects this alliance to get into the top 30,the main emphasis is on fun, but of course we will be defending and attacking too. so if you are new to planetarion or a seasoned player you are welcome to join

(and u'll get a place on the board when you join atm)

please dont flame me for starting a new alliance because i have my reasons for doing so and these reasons are often stated by others.

~~killaz~~

Join #killaz on irc and tell me if you wanna join or just wanna add some comments
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Last edited by scotty1234; 29 Jul 2004 at 19:38.
scotty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote