View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 07:54   #35
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1 player = 1 galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
why should u invest more time ? u can still play with just one planet if u want and theres nothing stopping u to have decent real life as well.. there are other ppl that manage their real life very well and also want changes in this game they love, so quit or dont whine
and you think the one playing with 1 planet versus others 5 has a chance to win? sure each got still their own available targets, but I would find it rather challencing... hence there will be a need to invest more time to run atleast a second planet, to be able to fight people, unless u get to attack them offguard, and what happens when the 4 accounts comes back for a visit that u didnt kill/rob...

I find the idea very good and tempting, but how I see it PA lives because u dont have to invest much time (unless u are hcing), this change would take it more to opposite direction.

I would find the idea better in games like tc, spm.... whom try to be more intensive games.