View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 10:27   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 15 Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Well other than that I think the shuffle went pretty well, looking around. Nobody seems too overpowered and nobody seems to be struggling unnecessarily (ofc if they are, its their own fault since they chose 50% of the galaxy).
Yes :-) I like the fact this is true. A lot of people seem to ahve gone for the 5 pack option so they only have themselves to blame ...

But about 75% of the paid planets buddied, so it's literally buddypack, a few random paid planets and then the free planets scattered on top - it's not quite private galaxies, but it's definately smaller than last round, and half of your gal mates are often ones you've chosen. I think it should work out ok (despite some galaxies having a few people with >50 roids)