View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 16:26   #18
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Copywrited material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Printed media including books and stories: until decent digital paper arrives to the masses it's fine.

A massive digital online book depository is being created. Decent digital paper isn't that far away either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
TV shows: this is a tricky one because one can already receive streams of shows sans advertising on the internet and although i have no knowledge of the industry i'd suspect producers need a large capital influx to begin. it all depends on if a large enough proportion of the populous move away from their televisions to their computers. i can see university students doing so, but not families.
The University students of today are the families of tomorrow (hence my 15 year suggested lag time).
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote