View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 11:29   #47
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Drastically lower alliance tag limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Am I saying this out of selfishness? Absolutely not. I could have played in both the "big" tags this round if I wanted to, however, I chose not to, cause I don't see any challenge at all for the players in the big tags at the moment.
If Asc is going to dominate this round and there be no competition? thus your argument for reducing the alliance limit..

Then surely there is a challange to be in xVx, CT, ND or even Rock to withstand the Asc pressure. Also, if enough people hadnt deemed the big tags to be ineffective this round (ineffective at fighting Asc) then we would still have a decent war.

I dont see how going into a smaller tag has made the round more challenging for you, unless your smaller tag intends to take Asc on? instead of avoid war?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote