View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 07:48   #25
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Drastically lower alliance tag limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Dropping alliance limits isnt the solution to Asc.

What needs to be, is to make War more enjoyable and less harsh. The game needs to be changed to encourage War and make being hit less of a problem, this can also be solved by making noob bashing/fence sitting less viable .
Give us atleast 2-3h staying defence fleets.. and you get war, no-one wants to frigging DC 5-6h's every morning your galaxy has incoming because of the shitty system what's nothing close to player friendly.

War less harsh... so long as rounds are short.. war is bad for bussiness. And you can't anyways fight wars with the current system in place.. I mean 20% roids per tick or was it 25%.. lost and you get 5-6 waves of 3-4 people minimium on you in war in each wave..No1 but unemployed people or students can manage that, and tbh most of us do work these days the old guard of pa isn't anymore 15 or so, we'r like 25.. and those who are older are even older than 25..

What do you think are the odd's keeping those roids when facing thatkind of onslaught for 2-3 days in a non top50 planet.. I can only imagine that your basically packing your stuff and preparing to go inactive/support planet role at that point when you know it's going to take 2-3 weeks to get roids back.

About tag limits.. Alliances size of 60 or even less.. who cares, we would anyways split out, and reduce gal size to 12 at max... Everyone would like to be part of small group what can roid atleast 2 galaxies a night in organised raids and with current system 2-3 waves on each planet.. that's your alliance size related to galaxy size issue.

Anyways tired to explain more and in more coherent language as you guys should know better and see how pa works.. you have been playing it long time... so step back.. and take a bigger look.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote