View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2009, 15:26   #9
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Basic Premises of PA: (the) way to go! (?)

@Kargool & Cochese: I might have stated that for me rethinking the basic premises of PA means that as a consequence the game needs to be rebuild along these lines. For me, that is not a small change. However, I think that parts of the current game could be used again in a PA 2.0 (aaargh).

In addition, what I wanted to instigate here is a discussion about formulating a vision of PA which means for me basicly a discussion of the premises of PA.
Also, as I see it activity should of course be a criterion, but not THE criterion to win a game.
Thus, I agree that a total overhaul would be the answer which is based on a few well formulated criteria of which activity is one.

Now, I am curious whether Pete has a vision on how PA should be, where the game should be heading, and what his vantage points of thinking are. tbh clearly taking the course that has been taken the last few years is not the answer.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote