View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 16:07   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Working/moving abroad

Moving to the US might be easiest by enrolling to a university or so. I don't think you need a green card for that, just a student visum, and you can then build up a network of well positioned people over there to sponsor you for your green card. But universities in the US cost lost of money.
What I just wrote might all not be true, but it's a different route of getting into the US surely.

Personally I'm currently figuring things out how to enroll for a Japanese university for my masters. I'm about your age, 24, and also in IT. There are tonnes of cool educations in Japan in that area and also very good universities for which tuition only costs 3000-4000 euros a year. Much more affordable than the US.
Big drawback of entering Japan though is that you have to do the Japanese language education in Japan and pass an exam before you can even enroll for a university. So you have to be able to bridge the time you take the education, which is six months I believe, without expecting too much income.