Thread: My Resignation
View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:03   #31
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Well, I knew you'd been thinking about this for quite some time, but it still came as a bit of a shock for you to actually go. Ever since I can remember you have been one of the most respected members of PA Team (certainly in my opinion anyway) and you've always been professional in everything you did for PA.
You've done an awful lot for PA's IRC presence, saw us through the conversion to NetGamers and despite what some people could say, you have made a difference. Official channels are now properly organised with manly good people staffing them. Channel rules are clear and properly enforced and the teams behind the scenes get on well. #planetarion was and won't ever get a reputation which is perfect throughout the whole community, but for the people who frequent the channel I think I can safely say that it is a nice place to chat.

I seriously hope that you don't plan on removing yourself totally from the world of PA and more importantly, NetGamers IRC since you're a great friend and always able to offer sound advice when I've needed it. I know you have your reasons for leaving and it goes without saying that I wish you luck in your future at college and elsewhere. The potential is certainly there, go out and realise it!