Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 14:36   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Touchtyping is using all fingers on your hands and if any of you do do that it's quite impressive, as you have to learn how to do it.
Huh? I'd be amazed if the majority of hardcore computer users here couldnt touch type. I dont think I could take someone seriously if I saw them typing with a single finger on each hand (noone takes Deffeh seriously anyway).

If youre spending all that time at the computer, you might as well learn how to type properly. Mavis Beacon isnt that expensive, and its something you should have learned at school anyway. The idea of typing up a 1000+ word essay using 2 fingers horrifies me - I had no idea that practice still went on in the civilised world.

Last edited by Nodrog; 5 May 2007 at 14:42.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote