View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2008, 19:02   #24
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Higher Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
If so many people have had to make assumptions maybe your original post should have been clearer :P

Most of the maths I had to do at undergrad was more pure rather than statistical so I'm not sure how much use that would even be. I mean I am guessing you can't do the two items I mentioned in my last post, and while they aren't difficult the A level is much harder, then undergraduate was significantly harder again. If you are then trying to work while doing the course it will be even more difficult trying to learn all the basic maths and economics which you have missed out on, while doing the next stage.

http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/courses/msc...ammes/msc_econ

They want a 1 year diploma course first as well, though that is easier to get in that anywhere else I looked.
I've not done those mathematics for about 7 years, so I've no idea how quickly I would be able to pick them up. I'm hoping my mental faculties has developed somewhat since then.

I am vaguely aware of the diploma, it was mentioned to me at a time when my brain was melting, so it's all kind of moulded into some unseemly mess that is the first post of this thread.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote