View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 19:58   #419
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post

I called Asc having it in the bag 500 ticks ago, yet no HC had the foresight to do anything about it. Hopefully know you see. Congratulations Ascendancy on 3 in a row, i did my best to stop you, but apparantly that wasnt enough. Goodluck with the rest of the round.
Hahahahahahaha

You did you're best to stop Ascendancy???? So you have hit Ascendancy since pt 72 and organised all of you're close pals etc to hit them daily PLUS stepped up with politics throughout the whole round making sure Ascendancy got hit, I think not. How about you start pulling you're weight now JM... And if Your HC are really as retarded as you seemingly make out, then why support them? Leave, Find an ally that will accept you.

Giving up now is also utterly pathetic...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote