Thread: #operations
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 19:35   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
kenny whats a shocker is u are asking CT for a coords exchange. Because u told them app will tag up and omega/ct need to stick together. IDK what ct will do, coz they will compete with omega for #1
In no private message or channel has a conversation taken place in which I've suggested/hinted at Conspiracy and Omega needing to 'stick together'. I told gm pre-round that I still owed him for his help in R38 and wasn't going to start a war with CT for the sake of rankings, and nothing has changed.

Also, you're just pissed off that I asked them about half an hour before Cain did.

And no, we don't have any spies in CT. Pretty feeble effort at pitting us against each other, lads!