View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:10   #80
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

theres 1-X too which has quite a lot of rep altering power.
Yahwe did at one point i think , no idea if it is as strong as it once was tho.
plus the notion of an inner circle is nonsense, im pretty much disliked by most of the supposed members of it, and yet im not in the red or with very few green dots. The bulk of my pos rep comes from AD and Programming & Discussion +Tech Support.

in addition - one neg rep is not as strong as a pos rep from the same person, i believe unless - jammyjim has changed the system. in order to remain in the red for prolonged periods you generally have to be a -really- bad poster or really really disliked.