View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:45   #54
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Of course there is an inner circle. A lot of you have bloody met eachother. Some of you are friends. Lacking that, you hang out on irc together. All those builds bonds way beyond any forum-communication.. and, you actuallly have faces to put on most the names. which helps a lot when trying to keep people apart ..
There's an inner clique of people who are awesome, but that probably affects repping significantly less than you think. Dante isnt part of the IRC crew but hes still one of the best posters here. Jakiri was the doyen of internet chatrooms at around the same time I was hounding him in pretty much every thread for being the worst poster in the history of the universe. Yahwe and I have recently just been neg repping each other back and forwards, and Dace has only ever gave me bad reps since the system was implemented.

Being good at IRC doesnt necessarily make you good at posting on internet forums, as several have demonstrated quite conclusively. Perhaps some people will be reluctant to negrep their friends, but thats why having an anonymous system is a good idea (although I wish there was a proper way to 'sign' your reps when you didnt want them to be anonymous, to prevent people impersonating others).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote