Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2005, 02:24   #430
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Cleansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Gark

"Problem! I hate you halflings! half animal, half man! Your pathetic excuse for a God could never decide what he wanted to he created something half and half!"

The mans spit is raining down on you

"Do you see my wounds halfling! I got them in the east, fighting for Nidlands allies!"

The man seems both proud and sad

"Fifteen years I fought, and where were your kind then? On THEIR side, that's it!"

Now the rain is a waterfall

"Damn mercenaries, all of you!"

He looks like he is either going to have an heartattack or kill you, or both
OOC/thanks ark! /ooc

Gark cringed as the spittle rained down upon him and the fear leaped back into his head and immobilised him.

I have to maintain my composure. Gark thought as fear caught in his throat and stopped him from talking. He took a deep breath and made to wipe some of the wounded mans spit from his face. Then, surprisingly coolly, he said,

"You may not realise but I was NOT on their side. At that point I had not even chosen a side. Now I suggest you calm down before you strain something or do something that you may regret. Or force me too. It has been a long journey from the mountains and I do carry an important message for Vicotnik. And I'm sure that you fought well, and bravely for those 15 long years and I'm also sure that I regret not being able to fight along side some one that has such a ferocious hatered for his enemy."

The fear came back as he looked into the mans eyes. He could see movement in his periferal as he kept his eyes staring at the man. He had to still a shiver of fear from running through him.