Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:21   #425
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Cleansing

Fulling picking up Vea so she could ride on his shoudlers or hide in his backpack whatever she felt like doing right now, Volthar shrugs the comments off about death as though it where a normal covnersation topic.
"Aye I suppsoe waking up from death would leave you little grogy and out of place, like having suffering the side effects of fine wine the morning after I suppose. Though it has been a while since I have been able to indulge in such activites, that was when I was back home and we would host some grand celebrations of good food and good drink for noble and merchant alike"
Watching as Jachul seemed in a hurry to finish his food, and rush out of the tent, Volthar shrugging to himself lighty.
"Guess thats means we go and check it out then, to the adventure we travel I hope at least anyway"
Follwoing at a slower rate behind Jachul steadly walking towards the source of the disturbance, dropping his blade from the side of his pack. Gripping its long hilt tightly as it rests down at his side, looking out of place with his clothing and placid expression.
"Just a warning if a fight starts I might have drop the pack its a little heavier than normal with all the supplies so try not to get hurt now"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote