View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2009, 19:37   #140
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim View Post
Lokken,

PA has got 1000 planets who are at least frequently logging in. If you don't see anything wrong in creating a 200 or 300 people alliance (20% of the playerbase or more), then I must have overestimated your intelligence.
When are you going to stop? When everyone has joined asc?
Not at all. All I've said is that if we can find the right people who want to join we should recruit them. Whether we have the right people is an entirely different question but as this is an issue where my opinion is currently worth 62 carebears, I'd suggest there are more carebears that think different.

Quote:
You'll reach 400 people tops, because by then everyone else will have buggered off and you can play against the dead planets and noobs who don't have a clue what they are doing. On the positive side, then you can all reach 10000 roids and you don't even have to stay awake anymore to defend because everyone is allied.
No we won't. There would almost certainly be a mass kick by that stage, or people would have stopped recruiting.

Quote:
Have you given this a thought before Lokken? Do you agree it would make the game more interresting if Asc (or any other alliance) didn't recruit above the tag limit, allowing the remaining active people to fill up the tags of other alliances?
If not, can you explain to me why not?
Or do you just not give a ****? I would find that hard to believe for someone who's been playing the same game for 8 years.
I have repeatedly stated on several occasions that Ascendancy would be better off playing differently but if we recruit as I have said above I do not see that as 'bad' merely the nature of things. But really, why should I join another alliance, being one over the 90?

The fault for this problem lies not at Ascendancy's door but simply because other alliances are being run terribly. If you improve your benefits - you maintain retention and improve attraction into your organisation.

xVx offered LDK a fantastic package to join up with them, letting them in unconditionally as a group. Ascendancy couldn't match it, so they went to xVx (much to my own annoyance). Do you see?