View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2009, 15:49   #125
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
And what the hell does this have to do with Insomnia? No wonder noone likes you Kila
Because you just told Ascendancy that they should, instead of fighting the block that is hitting them, turn around and hit the biggest alliance that isn't hitting them. Idiotic politics like this is why insomnia sucks man (round 17 anyone?). Stupid shit like this doesn't win you rounds man, it makes you a ****ing failure. See: Angels, CT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
At the moment "Lok type planet" means does pretty much **** all, saves the day occasionally and comes into #ascendancy where my main contribution is the vast array of semi-witty putdowns that I have at my disposal.
This is pretty much what I had in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
The fact is, when Ascendancy need you, i.e. this round they probably dont if it's really easy for them, you will be there with all of your similar planets (Kila et al, 2009) to support Ascendancy can really giving a massive advantage making the use of all of those support planets useful and efficent, something which none of the other alliances can do.
Actually the only time I called Lok for defence, I called 12 times in 20 minutes and he didn't get online

Last edited by lokken; 15 May 2009 at 16:03.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote