View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2009, 12:05   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Oh dear Kila, Ascendancy player's should really ban you from posting. Thanks for declaring you have a 'fair 'few' support planets, i.e. 126-90 = 36.. Considering the fact Lok wakes up at 5/6, GMT, great time for PA. Comes online, sends def, then can be sms'd when to recall and resend, if you have a few of these decent players, it's going to be very beneficial to your alliance.
No one has done this so far this round. I'm busy with other things, so while I am sitting on 200k phoenix, I'm not really up for the 5am tick, and no one has bothered me on the 6am tick. Potentially, I'm absolute dynamite for Ascendancy, but situations dictate that I'm not.

At the moment "Lok type planet" means does pretty much **** all, saves the day occasionally and comes into #ascendancy where my main contribution is the vast array of semi-witty putdowns that I have at my disposal.

If it was last round it would be different - but this round for a number of reasons I really don't give a toss, because as far as I'm concerned after last round the work is pretty much done for Ascendancy. I'd like us to win constantly but I think we'd be better served focussing on a solid group of 90 and taking a rest rather than bloating and winning in a really shit fashion. However, I don't make decisions for Ascendancy, so I just go with the flow, okay?