View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2009, 07:31   #112
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Lets just put this clear RIGHT NOW. I was one of the two people in Asc who talked to Rock\Xvx before this round and what we discussed was pretty much this:

We would have no agreements at the start of the round but we would meet again around tick 200. We did not want to limit our targets in any way the first 7-10 days, i mean intel the first week tends to be fairly scetchy etc, and it would simply be less hassle this way(which is good!).
Around tick 200 we met again and Asc and XvX agreed on avoiding eachothers core gals(i think it was the 4+ members or something).
We also met with Rock, and due to having such a great relationship with them from previous rounds, and due to the fact that we would like to continue this relationship(and we were also aware of the fact that a block were forming) we decided to NAP Rock. A NAP that is still in place.

We have coordinated with Rock and Xvx on some nights in order to better target other alliances and up the coverage, but this has not really been a regular thing.

If anyone still do not understand the relationships that currently exist between Asc - Rock and Asc-Xvx then feel free to contact me!