View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 20:02   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
It actually needed to be said that 99% of Kennys post was BS? What are u, the most gullible idiot left playing PA? Infact don't answer that. I believe i already know the answers since somehow in the past 2 rounds u went from sponsoring me into ascendancy to seemingly actively calling for my head in a noose without even talking to me.
I assume you're referring to my conversation with KoKs, during which I called you pathetic, having been under the (incorrect) assumption you were the one that said those nasty things about me in the document that used to contain the Denial pre-round plan. Apparently this has caused you some unimaginable grief and you've so far been unable to get over this. While you've grown a rather intense dislike of me (or at least, so I gathered, from recent events), the same is not true the other way around. I think your behaviour recently has been rather silly, your posts rather crap, and based on the endeavours of Denial as a whole, I would sooner have smdio as as a HC than you, but I don't dislike you personally, and am capable of replying to your posts without going into an off-topic ramble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
And it doesnt make a difference if he quit when ur posting logs of his conversations with u about this launching fleets shit in #ascendancy for everyone to read, from msn. Its amazing how someone can fabricate such things out of thin air with little/no knowledge of whether or not its even possible. And then our propoganda loving friend Sun_Tzu make posts like this.
He really didn't say anything other than that Gabz0r was "talking about" making links that would allow people to launch fleets at the click of a mouse. Whether or not it was true is really quite irrelevant, as "talking about" (yes, I'm quoting) anything really is not a punishable offense.

As for Tzu's so-called propaganda, I have yet to see any unfounded accusations. Fact of the matter is, your alliance is creating links for scanners to click, making the scanning process easier. The question asked in this thread is if that's against the EULA. Personally, I think it's an appropriate one, especially when one considers possible extensions to allow fully automated scanning, such as the script I pasted earlier.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Jun 2008 at 20:13.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote